Nonprofit Audit Preparation Services
The Nonprofit Audit Guide
Managing your audit process with an accounting staff who already has a full plate can hinder your progress toward reaching your audit preparation goal. When your team does not have the bandwidth needed to gather the required documentation, and you don’t have the time for the constant interruptions required to interact with the auditors, Net Profit’s experienced team will help you prepare for your annual audit. You gain the valuable time back, and your team can focus on the important everyday issues facing your organization.
Why use our audit preparation services:
- You have accounting staff who is/are new or inexperienced
- You have key staff members who are not available during the scheduled audit process.
- Your auditors have had difficulty completing your audit in prior years.
- Your audit fees go over budget.
- Your audit take longer than planned.
- It’s your organization’s first audit and you need sound assistance.
- Your annual audit creates stress and anxiety for your entire organization.
We have a trained and knowledgeable staff who have experience as part of an audit team. We understand the CPA language and we know what the auditors are looking for. Audit preparation services help to reduce the risk of difficulties and/or errors during your audit process.
Benefits of using our services:
- We bring experience serving in leadership roles (CEO, president, CFO) of nonprofit organizations.
- We have experienced a forensic audit.
We understand what it’s like to sit “on both sides of the desk.” Our experience provides you with accurate reconciliations, accruals, and schedules which will help drive down the cost of your audit.