Jim Huntsman is a very organized and detail-oriented individual. He has excellent accounting, human resources and management skills. I have served on several nonprofit boards with Jim. In several cases, the organization’s survival during the lean years was due solely to Jim’s abilities. I have always thoroughly enjoyed working with Jim, and was always confident that no matter how tough things became, Jim was able to get the job done in a skillful manner, I highly recommend Jim and his firm, Net Profit.
- Five Key Stages of a Turnaround
- Nonprofit Fundraising During a Pandemic
- The 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast & COVID-19
- Post-Pandemic Business Tips
- COVID-19 Struggles for Reopening Businesses
- Let Us Be Your Accounting Department
- Measuring Employee Performance
- Cash Flow Management: What you need to know
- Cash Flow Management (Managing Accounts Payable)
- Cash Flow Management (Your Banking Relationship)
- Management By Walking Around, (MBWA).
- Come Experience The Net Profit Advantage
- The unquantifiable expense
- Basics of nonprofit management
- Motivating Employees Can Be Key to Success