Jim is a talented manager who understands operations, finance, sales and marketing. He is adept at pulling together creative solutions to complex problems and helping businesses grow. He has years of experience across a broad range of industries. Jim truly is an excellent problem solver and business growth strategist. I recommend him with complete confidence.
- Five Key Stages of a Turnaround
- Nonprofit Fundraising During a Pandemic
- The 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast & COVID-19
- Post-Pandemic Business Tips
- COVID-19 Struggles for Reopening Businesses
- Let Us Be Your Accounting Department
- Measuring Employee Performance
- Cash Flow Management: What you need to know
- Cash Flow Management (Managing Accounts Payable)
- Cash Flow Management (Your Banking Relationship)
- Management By Walking Around, (MBWA).
- Come Experience The Net Profit Advantage
- The unquantifiable expense
- Basics of nonprofit management
- Motivating Employees Can Be Key to Success