Jim and his team provided great leadership for my customer during challenging financial times. Jim demonstrated a sound and strategic ability to solve complex problems, and manage expenses, while continuing an effort to grow and diversity revenue streams, which was instrumental to the success of the organization. Jim is of the highest integrity and ability, and I would be happy to recommend him and his team.
- Five Key Stages of a Turnaround
- Nonprofit Fundraising During a Pandemic
- The 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast & COVID-19
- Post-Pandemic Business Tips
- COVID-19 Struggles for Reopening Businesses
- Let Us Be Your Accounting Department
- Measuring Employee Performance
- Cash Flow Management: What you need to know
- Cash Flow Management (Managing Accounts Payable)
- Cash Flow Management (Your Banking Relationship)
- Management By Walking Around, (MBWA).
- Come Experience The Net Profit Advantage
- The unquantifiable expense
- Basics of nonprofit management
- Motivating Employees Can Be Key to Success