Jim is a unique man of high integrity. I served with Jim for several years at the International Soap Box Derby, when he was a fellow board member, and later when he was its president. Jim impressed me with his ability to perform multiple tasks such as managing the operations, and being the chief marketer and money raiser for the organization. Over the lasts couple of years, Jim was instrumental in raising money to keep the organization afloat, while it looked for a Title Sponsor.
- Five Key Stages of a Turnaround
- Nonprofit Fundraising During a Pandemic
- The 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast & COVID-19
- Post-Pandemic Business Tips
- COVID-19 Struggles for Reopening Businesses
- Let Us Be Your Accounting Department
- Measuring Employee Performance
- Cash Flow Management: What you need to know
- Cash Flow Management (Managing Accounts Payable)
- Cash Flow Management (Your Banking Relationship)
- Management By Walking Around, (MBWA).
- Come Experience The Net Profit Advantage
- The unquantifiable expense
- Basics of nonprofit management
- Motivating Employees Can Be Key to Success